- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces cashews
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin oranges (chilled and drained)
- 4 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear lettuce into small bite sized pieces.Combine lettuce,nuts and radishes in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss the lettuce and dressing and place in serving bowls.
- Arrange the chilled mandarin orange sections on top and serve.