1/2 Photos of Mandarin Orange Salad
I got this from a Chinese Cooking Class I took 30 years ago. It's quick easy and so refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 ounces cashews
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin oranges (chilled and drained)
- 4 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1Tear lettuce into small bite sized pieces.Combine lettuce,nuts and radishes in a large bowl.
- 2Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Toss the lettuce and dressing and place in serving bowls.
- 4Arrange the chilled mandarin orange sections on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar