Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A make-over recipe by JoAnna Lund. I plan to try it soon because my little guy loves mandarin oranges. Cooking time is chill time.
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder (Carnation)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups mandarin oranges, rinsed and drained
- 12 (2 1/2 inch) chocolate graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- In a large bowl, combine dry milk powder, water and vinegar.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Let set for 2 minutes.
- Add pudding mix and mix well using wire whisk.
- Fold in yogurt and Cool Whip Lite.
- Add mandarin oranges and crushed graham crackers.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again before serving.