photo by eleno5485
- Ready In:
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 1 (29 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- Mix buttermilk and dry pudding powder in a LARGE bowl that has a lid.
- Add cool whip.
- Crush 3/4 of the package of cookies and mix inches.
- Mix in the fruit.
- Crush the remaining cookies and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and chill for 12-24 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!