Recipe by Nif
I found this easy tapa dish on the internet. It's tasty and will disappear in moments! They are the perfect size for your guests to handle for an appetizer or at a wine and cheese party. Enjoy!
Top Review by alligirl
Just loved these crostini, Nif! Easy to throw together and so tasty - DS, who turns his nose up at such things (picky eater), went shopping for 'world tour' ingredients with me, so when these were prepared as a 'light' lunch for DH and I, DS asked if he could have some 'world tour' food, too. And them came back twice more...Shocked, is right! Thanks so much for sharing a great , Nif!
- 1 whole grain baguette, cut into 1/4-inch to 1/3-inch slices
- 1⁄4 lb serrano ham, sliced thin and to fit the baguette slices
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, sliced thin and slightly smaller than the ham
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (approximate)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil until lightly browned. Discard garlic if you like.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush slices with olive oil.
- Assemble crostini, with ham first then cheese. Cook under broiler until until cheese is melted and ham is warm. Watch carefully!