1/1 Photo of Man-Burgers (Half-Pound Hamburgers)
These are very popular in my house. Simple seasonings create a great tasting burger. Be sure to use barbecue seasoning (dry spice blend) not barbecue sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 3 -4 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1/4-3/8 cup barbecue seasoning (such as KC Masterpiece BBQ seasoning)
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 kraft american cheese slices
- 1In large bowl, combine ground beef, liquid smoke and barbecue seasoning. Mix well.
- 2Divide the mixture into 8 equally sized balls. With your hands, flatten the ball and gradually mold into patties (use your fingers to press and shape, ensuring that the patties do not fall apart). Form into large patties, slightly larger in diameter than the buns (approximately 6-inch diameter). As the hamburgers cook, they will shrink to the right diameter for the buns.
- 3Grill until done. Top with cheese slices.
- 4Toast hamburger buns on grill until golden brown.
- 5Build hamburgers with preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Man-Burgers (Half-Pound Hamburgers)
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.5
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.4 mg
- Sodium 630.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 51.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: