As the title suggests, this recipe comes from the Make-A-Mix cookbook. Cookie mix can be used to make Make-A-Mix Tropic Macaroons, Make-A-Mix Snickerdoodles, Make-A-Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies, Make-A-Mix Banana Coconut Delights, and Make-A-Mix Peanut Butter Cookies (recipes posted separately).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except shortening. Blend well.
- 2Cut in shortening with a pastry blender or a heavy-duty mixer until mixture resembles cornmeal in texture.
- 3Place mix into large ziplock bag. Label with date and contents.
- 4Store in a cool, dry location. Use within 10-12 weeks.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-A-Mix Cookie Mix
Serving Size: 1 (2586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.9
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 711.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g