Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simply delicious and best when using Maine potatoes.
Make and share this Maine Potato Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef (salt to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 11 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, thin slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- green pepper
- bacon, etc
- Pan should be about 10x15.
- Cook ground beef, drain well. Sprinkle with salt. Combine onion, oregano, pepper, sugar and sauce. Stir soup and milk until smooth. Spread potatoes and beef. Dot with butter. Pour sauces over top, but do not stir. Add topping of choice. Cover pan with foil. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Remove and arrange mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Return pan uncovered to oven until cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.