Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious way to prepare fillets. I used Mahi Mahi, Wahoo or Snook (robalo)
- 6 (280 g) fish fillets
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) bags banana chips
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Season fillets with salt, pepper, garlic and lime juice.
- Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grind banana chips in a blender, using the pulse button.
- Dredge fillets in flour, egg and banana crumbs.
- Place on a wire rack on a baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray on all sides.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on thickness of fillet (I like my fillets thick 3/4") make sure that you do not over bake.