Baked Mahi Mahi
Posting for ZWT 7. This recipe comes from polynesia.com/recipes.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs mahi mahi (4 fillets)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse fish and put in a baking dish. Squeeze lemon juice on fish then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise and chopped onions and spread on fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I want to give this recipe a review because I make it a lot. It has became a staple in our home & I make it for guest occasionally. There has never been anyone that didn't love it. I will say that my husband doesn't like mayonaise but he loves this recipe. The reason is that he doesn't know that it has mayonaise . I think that as it bakes & mixes with garlic salt & lemon..it changes the flavor. I do use a little less with more onion and chop the onion into the mayo & let that sit for hours. I don't skimp on the lemon & use fresh. I love it!Reply
see 80 more