Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Eagle brand recipe.
- 4 cups vanilla wafers, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup rum
- powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped wafers, sweetened condensed milk, walnuts, and rum; mix well. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Dip palms of hands in powdered sugar; shape by teaspoons into 1 inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar. (If mixture becomes too soft, rechill). Cover and store in refrigerator. Reroll in powdered sugar before servbing, if desired.