Recipe by AMY MCCHESNEY
These muffins were a big hit with my children, as well as my daycare children. They are yummy.
Top Review by NettieMae
I made these muffins with my grandchildren. They were fun to make. We made sure the marshmallows were well covered but they still leaked out. The flavor was very good, maybe next time I will try miniature marshmallows.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 large marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with cupcake liners.
- In mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, 3 tablespoons sugar, milk, egg, and 2 tablespooons melted butter.
- Stir well. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Mix cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl.
- Dip marshmallows in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon sugar mix.
- Push 1 coated marshmallow into center of each muffin cup, making sure that it is completely covered by batter.
- (Marshmallow may leakout if not completely covered).
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.