Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Muffins
photo by Slocan cook
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 30 large marshmallows (approximately)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large saucepan put milk and marshmallows together over medium heat and stir until melted completely. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and put aside.
- After the marshmallow mixture has cooled down pour into a large mixing bowl then add the eggs and oil and whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly and mix until just combined with other ingredients.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups and then add chocolate chips at your own discretion into each container.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- Remove from oven and wait 10 minutes before putting on a plate to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a single male who likes to cook and bake different foods and desserts for my main meals of the week. I like to be creative in my cooking and enjoy eating classic old favorites with a new twist to make them more satisfying for me to eat. Every week I have new recipes that I like to try and make for the first time with amazing results every time. </p>