Cinnamon Chip Muffins
photo by busyozmum
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 24-30 muffin cups with cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, mix milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, and stir just to combine.
- Stir in chips.
- Sppon batter into prepared muffin cups and bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffin tin to a wire rack, cool 5 minutes, and remove from tins to finish cooling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These have just come out of the oven and cooled enough for taste testing by my hungry kids arriving home from school. They (and the neighbours kids) love 'em. I had to use white chocolate chips as I haven't ever seen cinnamon chips in Australia (where I live) but I think the white chocolate complimented the cinnamon flavour well and was a good substitute. Thanks for a great recipe. (Made for the Aussie/NZ Oct 2008 swap).