Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
photo by Veronika V.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. These will spread quite a bit, so make sure the cookies are not too big.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUM YUM YUM. I use GF Baking Mix and it works and added 1 tspn Guar Gum. Took out salt. Only use 1 Tablespoon Cocoa. We have just found a good tip. Mix the marshmallows and chocolate chips to the wet mixture then add the flour etc. Mixed much better. We love them gooey. They can spread but don't over cook them.
see 10 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to juice and I love to cook and bake. Married to a recovering food critic and raising 6 redheads who all love food.