Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This was given to me by a friend 25 years ago.
Make and share this Mac's Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix, i use pepperidge farms
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- Mix ALL ingredients well.
- Place in sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 1-1/2 hours, or until done.
- Tent with foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning.
Loved this meatloaf! Every meatloaf I try that has catsup tastes so bland. Thanks for giving me another option!!!
Excellent blend of flavors! I used cream of mushroom soup and it was so good. I just threw out my old meat loaf recipe and replaced it with this one.
Very good meatloaf!! Only thing I did different was to add some fresh chopped garlic...we are garlic lovers here. The meatloaf was very moist and tender. Thanks for a keeper Inez!