- 1 (12 ounce) boxrotini smart taste pasta (Or any short cut pasta)
- 1 1⁄4 cups good quality mayonnaise (or (to taste)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can peas and carrots, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 parsley, chopped
- 3 chopped hard-boiled eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Dressing:.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, vinegar, onion, sugar, and salt and pepper. Mix to combine, set aside. Note: You can do this in advance and refrigerate.
- Bring large Pot of salted water to boil for pasta, Cook pasta according to package directions (al dente). Drain, and return to hot pot.
- To the pasta add the peas and carrots, dressing, mayonnaise, and optional ingredient. Toss well to combine. Taste for seasoning, add more salt and/or pepper if needed.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with chopped parsley.