Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very cheesy and delicious.
Make and share this Macaroni Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the macaroni until soft. Do not overboil. Allow macaroni to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, cheese, chopped onions, salt, black pepper, hot sauce, chopped sweet pepper, and onion powder.
- Beat the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- Mix the macaroni with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture over the macaroni, evenly. Garnish the macaroni with cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle oregano over the breadcrums.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until it it set.