Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick & Easy
- 1 cup macaroni (uncooked)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 sweet red pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (sliced 1/4-inch)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen chicken (cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon (grandules)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- Cook macaroni.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet saute broccoli, red pepper, onion, carrots, and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken, peas, bouillon, tarragon, and lemon pepper; reduce heat.
- In a small bowl combine flour & milk until smooth; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook & stir for 2 min or till thick.
- Reduce heat stir macaroni (drained) into chicken mix. Add cheese and stir until melted.