Beefy Macaroni Skillet
photo by tcourto
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned. Stir often to seperate meat. Drain.
- Return beef to skillet and add soup, water, worcestershire, cheese,and macaroni.
- Heat on low until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!