Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
photo by tcourto
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepper gravy mix (about 3 envelopes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb frozen hash browns
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix pepper gravy mix and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix hash browns, broth and broccoli.
- Bring to a full boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Mix in gravy mixture, stir until combined.
- Add cheese and bacon.
- Remove from heat. Serve.
- After boiling, you can place in a crock pot to keep warm all day. If gets too thick, dilute with milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!