Candace Michelle's Note:
This is a different take on regular mac and cheese. Yum Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the macaroni according to directions.
- 2Stir cottage cheese with milk until smooth.
- 3In a seperate bowl, beat the egg , then beat the oil into it.
- 4Add salt and garlic to the cheese mixture.
- 5Now mix this with the cooked and drained macaroni, pour it in a baking dish, sprinkle with crumbs, and bake at 350 till set, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cottage Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 684.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g