Cottage Cheese and Tomato on Toast
- Ready In:
- 2 slices vogals bread (I use rye bread)
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 4 slices tomatoes (more or less)
- pepper (optional)
- Toast the bread.
- Spread with cottage cheese.
- Top with tomato.
- Sprinkle with pepper if you want.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
There is nothing I like better than a good fresh tomato and I have always loved cottage cheese, so when I saw this recipe I just knew I would love it, and I do. I made this for lunch and I will be eating it all week long since DH will not even look at cottage cheese and I have a whole container to eat! Thanks for a great idea.