Recipe by AprilShowers
This is super quick, super simple and a real kid-pleaser. Being that these are ingredients that I practically always have on hand, this is my dinner-in-a-pinch recipe of choice!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onion over medium-high heat in a skillet; drain. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add spaghetti sauce and 1 cup water; bring to boil.
- Stir in macaroni. cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in cheese. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.