Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 236.59 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 29.58 ml buttermilk
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 118.29 ml old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- DROP dough by rounded or heaping teaspoons 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.