Luscious Berry Desserts, Lori Longbottom
Make and share this Luscious Raspberry Curd recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add in the raspberries, egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
- Cook, mashing the berries and stirring frequently at first and then constantly at the end, until thickened—about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a coarse strainer set over a bowl, pressing hard on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Cool to room temperature; the curd will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Stir in lemon juice, to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve, or up to 1 month.