Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Like keen5's except lower in fat content
Make and share this Lower Fat Crock Pot Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave onion until translucent.
- Mix onion, taco soy meat, cream cheese and cumin.
- Spray crockpot with non stick spray, pour a little enchilada sauce on the bottom.
- Divide meat mixture in thirds and cover 3 of the tortillas with the meat mixture thirds.
- Stack tortillas in crockpot adding a little sauce and cheese on top of each tortilla.
- Place fourth tortilla on top of stack.
- Pour over remaining sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese cooking until melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and chilies on the side.