Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Trying to come up with low Glycemic index bars for people with Diabetes and those who have gone through bariatric surgery.
- Perheat oven to 330 deg.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate chips, egg whites, vanilla, honey, water and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour mix into a greased 9X13 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- The almond flour tendo to brown quicker, hense the lower temperature You may need to add more time upon checking.
- Cool and cut into 2 oz. bars (you should be able to get 12 bars).
- makes 12, 2oz. bars.