Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful summertime recipe. It is low fat, very enjoyable and refreshing!
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon low-calorie lemonade drink mix (crystal light)
- 1⁄4 cup cold skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and lemonade in a large bowl with a electric mixer on medium speed.
- Beat until well blended and smooth.
- Gradually add the milk; mix until well blended. Finally stir in Cool whip.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Chill for 4 hours, or until firm.
I love how light and refreshing this is. A regular cheesecake can be very rich and heavy. But this one is perfect for summer. I will definitely try other flavors of crystal light.
A simple way to put cheesecake on the table quick. I used low fat cream cheese since it was already in the fridge. Beat the daylights out of it and then added the Crystal Lite (generic brand actually). The end result was very creamy and I've seen the finished product disappearing rapidly from the fridge! TIP: The "on the go" packets of Crystal Lite that you mix into a regular size bottle of water are 1 tsp, so that's an easy way to make this recipe.
This recipe makes me a believer that lowfat can actually taste great! My family even enjoyed it!