Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a wonderful summertime recipe. It is low fat, very enjoyable and refreshing!
Top Review by BakeGirl23
I love how light and refreshing this is. A regular cheesecake can be very rich and heavy. But this one is perfect for summer. I will definitely try other flavors of crystal light.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon low-calorie lemonade drink mix (crystal light)
- 1⁄4 cup cold skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and lemonade in a large bowl with a electric mixer on medium speed.
- Beat until well blended and smooth.
- Gradually add the milk; mix until well blended. Finally stir in Cool whip.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Chill for 4 hours, or until firm.