24 hrs 30 mins
This was recently given to me by a friend who is also diabetic. I really enjoyed this more than I thought I would so I thought I would share it with you. It does have to be chilled overnight before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package whipped dessert topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 1In a large bowl, mix whipped topping mix, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 2Add Splenda and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- 3Beat on high speed for 4 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix crushed pineapple (including juice) with pudding mix, sour cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon rum extract.
- 6Gradually add whipped topping mixture into pineapple mixture, folding gently to incorporate.
- 7Spoon pie filling into prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust.
- 8Cover and chill overnight before serving.
- 9Note: Using whipped topping mix rather than prepared, fat-free, non-dairy whipped topping will ensure a better texture and will allow the pie to better maintain its shape.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Splenda Pineapple Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix