Sugar Free Pineapple Cream Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Group Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 4 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces no-sugar-added crushed pineapple, drained
- Set milk out to bring to room temperature.
- In medium bowl, gradually add milk to cream cheese.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix; beat until smooth.
- Add pineapple; mix well.
- Pour into baked 9 inch pie crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION