Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
It taste like heaven If you like the ice cream snicker bar .You will love this snicker pie.It does not taste near like a regular snicker bar !But it does come close to the Frozen Snicker Ice Cream Bar!
- 12 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄3 cup Post Grape-Nuts cereal
- Combine well all ingredients.
- Put mixture into a 9in pie pan Place into freezer for 1 hour.
- The longer its in the freeze the harder it will get.
- It will be hard to slice.
- But that is ok If you were going to carry where it might in uncooled conditions.
- It will help keep from getting to soft.
- For Ww Points are 3pts Points slightly higher if you use frozen yogurt or sugar fre vanillia ice cream.
I made this with low-fat vanilla yogurt instead of plan. The flavor and consistency is really good. Definitely a nice dessert to have on hand while trying to eat healthy. Very easy to make too!
I make a pie similar to this... it's a little LESS healthy but so, so, SO GOOD!!! Mine involves oreo pie crust and fat free ice cream in place of the yogurt. It makes enough for two pies, so it's perfect for a crowd (although I've been known to eat them by myself!).
My DH and I really enjoyed this dessert, however we agree that it doesn't taste like Snickers.