Easy Snicker Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You can use any chocolate candy bar that you like in this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 graham cracker crust (9oz)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- Mix cream cheese and 1 Tbls milk in a bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping and chopped candy bars, set aside.
- Pour 1-3/4 cups of milk into another bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Gently stir in 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on bottom of crust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more