Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
It's low in fat and high in protein.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-fat margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nonfat peach yogurt
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine; pat into bottom and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute; beat well.
- Add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until center of cheesecake is set. Gently run tip of knife along edge of pan. Cool to room temperature.