Fresh Peach Cheesecake
photo by Tiggrr
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 (10 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peach flavoring (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup peeled chopped fresh peach
- PREHEAT OVEN 325 degrees F.
- SPRAY BOTTOM 9 IN.
- SPRINGFORM PAN LIGHTLY WITH OIL.
- FOR CRUST: STIR TOGETHER GRAHAM CRACKER CUMBS,BUTTER AND SUGAR IN MED.
- BOWL,MIX WELL.
- PRESS MIXTURE INTO BOTTOM OF PREPARED PAN.
- BAKE 8-10 MINS.
- ,REMOVEAND COOL.
- REDUCE HEAT TO 250 degrees F.
- FOR FILLING: BEAT CREAM CHEESE UNTIL LIGHT AND FLUFFY IN LARGE BOWL.
- GRADUALLY BEAT IN SUGAR UNTIL WELL BLENDED.
- ADD FLOUR, VANILLA, PEACH FLAVOR,EGGS, AND HEAVY CREAM:BEAT WELL.
- GENTLY STIR IN PEACHES.
- POUR INTO BAKED CRUST.
- PLACE SHALLOW PAN OF WATER ON BOTTOM RACK OF OVEN.
- PLACE SPRINGFORM PAN ON COOKIE SHEET IN TOP HALF OF OVEN.
- BAKE 1 Hour 15 MINutes, UNTIL SET BUT STILL JIGGLY IN THE CENTER.
- TURN OFF OVEN AND LEAVE CHEESECAKE IN OVEN WITH DOOR AJAR FOR 1 HouR.
- COOL COMPLETELY ON WIRE RACK, THEN REFRIGERATATE AT LEAST 4 HouRS.
- IF DESIRED GARNISH WITH FRESH PEACHES.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for the Ontario Zaarfest held this weekend. I topped it with peaches that I cooked down with equal parts of icewine & water and added a dash of cinnamon & nutmeg. It was a nice light cheesecake that had the perfect amount of sweetness. It received many, many compliments and even a couple second helpings!.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I AM MARRIED, RETIRED,AND HAPPY. I like cooking,decorating, and gardening. I love trying new recipes and would like to know of other sites to go to for resipes. I trully enjoy recipezaar.