Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An incredibly delicious 3 ingredient pie! Use any flavor Jello (we like peach or strawberry kiwi). It's so easy and it really yummy! No guilt! Just a creamy, lightly sweet dessert everyone will love! Top with a little fresh fruit if you like!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free jello (4 serving size -any flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) containerthawed Cool Whip Free
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (Keebler makes one)
- ice cube
- Boil 2/3 c water.
- In mixing bowl, mix boiling water and Jello for about 2 minutes until dissolved.
- In a measuring cup, combine ice cubes and water to measure 1 cup.
- Stir into Jello mixture til ice is melted.
- Add Cool Whip and whisk until smooth.
- Put mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow mixture to thicken.
- Spoon filling into crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.
All I had on hand was the regular jello and cool whip. So I made it with those. YUMMY!!!! But I will make it with the low cal ingredients next time. I don't think it will be any less delicious!So why eat extra calories? I used raspberry flavor. This is SO good!! Thanks SaraFish for a great recipe! This goes into my favorite file! :-)
I make one very similiar to this and my family loves it. I do not make the jello, just pour the powder into the cool whip and add 8 oz. of fat free yogart. You can get very creative with this. I have tried the white chocolate raspberry yogart with the rapsberry jello and used the chocolate crust intead. I added fresh raspberries on top. It was delicious.
This is wonderful. Very easy and very tasty. There was a big sale on fresh strawberries at the grocery so I added them into the jello mixture also. This was enjoyed by everyone I had over for Memorial Day. Thank you for posting.