1/2 Photos of Low Fat Low Calorie Cool 'n Easy Pie!
An incredibly delicious 3 ingredient pie! Use any flavor Jello (we like peach or strawberry kiwi). It's so easy and it really yummy! No guilt! Just a creamy, lightly sweet dessert everyone will love! Top with a little fresh fruit if you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 2/3 c water.
- 2In mixing bowl, mix boiling water and Jello for about 2 minutes until dissolved.
- 3In a measuring cup, combine ice cubes and water to measure 1 cup.
- 4Stir into Jello mixture til ice is melted.
- 5Add Cool Whip and whisk until smooth.
- 6Put mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow mixture to thicken.
- 7Spoon filling into crust.
- 8Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Low Calorie Cool 'n Easy Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free
reduced fat graham cracker crust