An incredibly delicious 3 ingredient pie! Use any flavor Jello (we like peach or strawberry kiwi). It's so easy and it really yummy! No guilt! Just a creamy, lightly sweet dessert everyone will love! Top with a little fresh fruit if you like!
- Boil 2/3 c water.
- In mixing bowl, mix boiling water and Jello for about 2 minutes until dissolved.
- In a measuring cup, combine ice cubes and water to measure 1 cup.
- Stir into Jello mixture til ice is melted.
- Add Cool Whip and whisk until smooth.
- Put mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow mixture to thicken.
- Spoon filling into crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.