really easy & very tasty bbq chicken that can goes with a bunch of different side dishes or slice and put on top of a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place breasts in a ziplock bad and dump italian dressing on top.
- 2let marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 3in the meantime combine all of the rub ingredients.
- 4without wiping off excess dressing, sprinkle rub on one side of chicken and place on grill season side down.
- 5sprinkle other side of chicken and cook indirectly for 10-12 minutes each side or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Italian Dressing Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 1178.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: