Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
really easy & very tasty bbq chicken that can goes with a bunch of different side dishes or slice and put on top of a salad.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup low fat zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- place breasts in a ziplock bad and dump italian dressing on top.
- let marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- in the meantime combine all of the rub ingredients.
- without wiping off excess dressing, sprinkle rub on one side of chicken and place on grill season side down.
- sprinkle other side of chicken and cook indirectly for 10-12 minutes each side or until done.
Marinated chicken and cooked in oven first before putting on dry rub and finishing on the grill. It was delicious. The rub is excellent.