Italian Ranch Chicken
photo by ncmysteryshopper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (any kind to suit your liking)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Sauté chicken pieces in a little olive oil until browned.
- While chicken is browning, combine the ranch and Italian dressings in measuring glass or bowl.
- When chicken in browned, pour dressing mixture in and cook on low heat until mixture is just beginning to boil and beat throughout.
- Pour chicken mix over egg noodles or pasta.
- Sauce can easily be doubled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
It must just be our tastes, but this should have been something we liked. Unfortunately, when I tasted it before serving it wasn't at all to my liking, and the sauce was way too thin to eat from anything but a bowl. I ended up having to add about a cup of sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, 2 minced garlic cloves, and about 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, as well as the mushrooms and broccoli I decided to add based on the other reviews. I also thickened it with a tablespoon of cornstarch dissolved in some of the sauce, then stirred back in. I served it over rotini. We'll finish it, but this just didn't work for us, sorry.
WOW.. This was amazing! I decided to make it because of the reviews and boy was I glad I did!!! Even making the ranch and italian dressing mixture, I thought, this is the strangest mixture I've ever made, but kept going. My entire family (including my horribly hard to please Italian Husband) LOVED it!! And it was too easy. Thank you for posting a GREAT recipe!!!!!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook & enjoy great food. <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>