1/4 Photos of Low-Fat Clam & Vegetable Chowder
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain. Rinse pasta under cold water to cool.
- 2Combine 2 1/2 cups milk, vegetables, thyme, paprika and pasta in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- 3Combine remaining 1/2 cup milk and cornstarch and mix until cornstarch dissolves.
- 4Stir cornstarch into soup and return to simmer.
- 5Add clams and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Clam & Vegetable Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g