Recipe by mickeydownunder
This is so easy to do! Healthy and nutritious too! Flavour is only limited by you! I hope you try and like it too!
Top Review by unityhaven
This is actually VEGAN! No animal based ingredients! So great! Perfectly good for a vegan diet too, as the cashews provide protein. I think it would be even better, with the addition of parsley & fresh chives or onion tops. I like using onion tops rather than the onion bulbs. The taste is milder, and the green color adds color to dishes.
- 44.37 ml vegetable stock
- 709.78 ml vegetable stock
- 453.59 g carrot
- 226.79 g potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 113.39 g cashews
- 36.97 ml coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- ROUGH CUT carrots, onion and potato (can peel the skin).
- In large pot, heat the pot, then add 3 Tablespoons vegetable stock.
- ADD carrots, onion and potatoes and stir fry for about 5 minutes (until onion is soft).
- Add 1 1/2 pints vegetable stock and cover for 25 minutes.
- Place cashews in dry frypan; constantly stirring until slightly brown.
- ALLOW soup and cashews to cool and place both through a food processor or blender.
- NOTE: If you want to add black pepper, nutmeg or prepared hot sauce, free free to do; Just remember the soup is healthy for YOU!