This is so easy to do! Healthy and nutritious too! Flavour is only limited by you! I hope you try and like it too!
- ROUGH CUT carrots, onion and potato (can peel the skin).
- In large pot, heat the pot, then add 3 Tablespoons vegetable stock.
- ADD carrots, onion and potatoes and stir fry for about 5 minutes (until onion is soft).
- Add 1 1/2 pints vegetable stock and cover for 25 minutes.
- Place cashews in dry frypan; constantly stirring until slightly brown.
- ALLOW soup and cashews to cool and place both through a food processor or blender.
- NOTE: If you want to add black pepper, nutmeg or prepared hot sauce, free free to do; Just remember the soup is healthy for YOU!