1/2 Photos of Low Fat Cashew and Carrot Soup (Vegetarian Too!)
This is so easy to do! Healthy and nutritious too! Flavour is only limited by you! I hope you try and like it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ROUGH CUT carrots, onion and potato (can peel the skin).
- 2In large pot, heat the pot, then add 3 Tablespoons vegetable stock.
- 3ADD carrots, onion and potatoes and stir fry for about 5 minutes (until onion is soft).
- 4Add 1 1/2 pints vegetable stock and cover for 25 minutes.
- 5Place cashews in dry frypan; constantly stirring until slightly brown.
- 6ALLOW soup and cashews to cool and place both through a food processor or blender.
- 8NOTE: If you want to add black pepper, nutmeg or prepared hot sauce, free free to do; Just remember the soup is healthy for YOU!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Cashew and Carrot Soup (Vegetarian Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: