1/2 Photos of Low Fat Butter Bean and Ham Soup
QUICK and easy as can be, Oh, did I mention tasty and healthy? When want something for easy dinner, Recommend this recipe! It's a winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tbsp stock in large pot and saute finely diced red onion, finely sliced ham (I used deli leg off the bone) and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- 2Add rough cut carrots, butter beans (can use chickpeas), spring onions, 1 3/4 litres of vegetable (or chicken) stock and bring to a boil.
- 3NOTE: Adjust garlic to your taste.
- 4SIMMER uncovered for twenty minutes and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 5MASH; reheat if necessary and add chopped basil and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Butter Bean and Ham Soup
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 990.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: