1/1 Photo of Low Fat Asparagus Frittata (With Egg Beaters)
I got this low fat, low carb, low calorie recipe from the Egg Beaters website. I haven't tried it yet but I want to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat swiss cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- cooking spray
- 10 asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Mix Egg Beaters, cheese and milk in medium bowl until well blended; set aside.
- 3Spray medium skillet with ovenproof handle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- 4Add asparagus, onions, salt and pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add Egg Beaters mixture.
- 7Reduce heat to low; cover skillet with lid. Cook 12 minutes, or until bottom of frittata is set but top is still slightly moist. Remove lid from skillet.
- 8Place skillet under broiler. Broil 2 minutes, or until top is set but not browned.
- 9Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Asparagus Frittata (With Egg Beaters)
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 202.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute