Recipe by Lampshade Lembcke
I love making an easy breakfast bake that is quick, easy, and great as leftovers. This hearty dish will definitely fill you up and keep you satisfied!
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, rinsed & drained
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb ground turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In medium skillet, brown Ground Turkey. Season with Salt & Pepper. Set aside. In large skillet, Add Olive Oil. Saute Onion, Bell Peppers, & Mushrooms. Add in Black Beans. Season with Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder. Add Turkey, mixing all the ingredients well. Turn to med-low heat.
- In a bowl, combine eggs & half n half, beating well. Add in Cheese and stir. Pour egg mixture over meat mixture and stir lightly to combine all the ingredients really well.
- Place large skillet of the entire mixture into the oven for 20 minutes until Frittata has set and golden brown. Add a sprinkling of cheese last few minutes.
- *Feel free to use more/less veggies.*.