Turkey Spinach Soup
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian tomatoes
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 ounces gluten-free pasta, shell shaped (can use regular pasta)
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- Spray a large dutch oven with cooking spray.
- Brown turkey, onions, and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!