This recipe is adapeted from Old Bay Seasonings recipe.
Make and share this Low-Carb Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Pick over the crab meat for pieces of shell, etc.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- (Except for Ketchup and mayonnaise for sauce.) Form into 4 patties.
- Pan fry in oil over medium to medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet, Cook approximately 3 minutes on the first side before flipping for the first time.
- Cook 3 minutes more on other side.
- Continue cooking until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with lowcarb ketchup and mayonnaise that has some old bay seasoning mixed into it.