No-Cook Crab Cakes
photo by TARGETreg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans claw crabmeat
- 1 cucumber, trimmed and cut into 20 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup Market Pantry® Soup & Oyster Crackers
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and Old Bay. Fold in the crab until well mixed.
- Divide the crab mixture among the cucumber rounds. Gently press the oyster crackers on top.
- Tip: The crab mixture can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!