- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup Atkins baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup soy grits
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease or 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- beat cream cheese in mixer, adding other ingredients slowly until incorporated.
- allow to sit at least 5 minutes.
- preheat oven to 350 with a cast iron skillet inside.
- move skillet to stovetop and add bacon grease or oil, coating the sides and bottom.
- pour excess oil into your batter, mixing well.
- pour batter into pan and bake until golden.