Crescent Antipasto Bites
First off, I want to say that the cooking time is 20 min, not 40 min. The site software wasn't cooperating. This is a great appetizer! I wasn't sure of the number of servings.... It depends on if it's an appetizer or can be a great side to a meal. I think it would be good with a simple salad.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup drained pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 3 ounces thinly sliced genoa salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F Sprinkle flour evenly over cookie sheet. Unroll dough; place on floured cookie sheet. Starting at center, press into 14x10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle roasted peppers, artichokes and olives evenly over dough. Top with salami, provolone cheese and feta cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until provolone cheese is melted and edge of crust is golden brown. Cut into squares. Serve warm.