Chef #46273230's Note:
This is a revised Key lime cheesecake recipe that I've altered to add the flavor of coconut. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1Mix unsweetened coconut, 1 tablespoons Splenda & melted butter with a fork. Press into a 10 inch spring form pan, covering bottom. Place in refrigerator while completing other steps.
- 2Blend ricotta cheese in a food processor on high for five minutes, or until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides after the first minute.
- 3Beat cream cheese until smooth with mixer. Add sour cream, & fully incorporate. Add ricotta & fully incorporate. Add Splenda, extracts, lime juice, coconut milk & salt. Mix slowly at first until fully mixed.
- 4While mixing cream cheese mixture at medium speed, add gelatin envelopes to boiling water, stirring vigorously & quickly. Immediately stream into running mixer to incorporate. Do not pause here or your gelatin will congeal & you will have a lumpy cheesecake!
- 5Immediately pour your cheesecake mixture into your prepared pan with crust. Garnish with toasted coconut & lime zest if you'd like, & refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Coconut Lime Cheesecake, No Bake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.3
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: