Recipe by MNLisaB
This dessert keeps you on the straight and narrow with your low carb diet and is actually very refreshing. Try different flavors, like cranberry.
Top Review by ThinOne
Five stars from me, too. At first I thought the recipe was wrong and that I might need to whip the whipping cream, but decided to prepare the recipe exactly as written. The recipe instructions say to lightly fold in the whipping cream, so I thought it might have supposed to have been whipped first. It turned out great just as written. This sets like a regular cheesecake, only lighter in texture. It is still firm enough to be cut with a knife, though. I doubled the recipe because I grabbed the wrong size box of jello. It doubles quite nicely and was delicious. Thanks, I needed that!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free jello
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt sugar free jello (any flavor) in boiling water.
- Stir well to dissolve and cool slightly.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth and stir in cooled jello.
- Lightly fold in heavy cream until well mixed.
- Pour into serving dishes and put in fridge to chill at least 3 hours.